Maringol TH-4040 is a trunk piston engine oil designed for use in medium speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels in marine, power generation and industrial applications. The superior additive technology used in this oil provides excellent engine cleanliness & wear protection under different operating conditions. These oils exhibit a high degree of water tolerance and have better water separation and base retention properties. These oils meet the performance requirements of API CF.
- Recommended for medium speed diesel engines in marine, power generation and industrial applications operating on residual fuels.
- Also recommended for general lubrication of shipboard equipment where specialized lubricants are not required or use of API CF quality oils are adequate.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy reduces build-up of soot & black sludge and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Acidic by-products are effectively neutralized and the engine is protected from corrosive wear.
- Better demulsibility characteristics ensure water separation leading to trouble free operation.
- Robust anti-wear technology provides protection against piston & linear wear and good gear performance leading to reduction in maintenance costs.
- Improved thermo-oxidative stability retards oil degradation facilitating extended oil life.